schiesskurs.ch offers structured and advanced pistol shooting courses in the Zurich, Aargau and Bern region for beginners and experienced shooters.
The courses are for women and men over the age of 18. The maximum number of participants is 6. The aim of the courses is the safe, correct handling of firearms in theory and practice. The weapons can be rented for the duration of the course. Professional course management by former Swiss Army militia instructors. For the sake of health, we use 9mm Para Nontox (low-emission) ammunition. These courses are also suitable for weapon bearers in the security service and police aspirants. Course participants receive a course confirmation (course ID) for each module/shooting course.
To better classify the courses, the course title has either an “ E ” for introductory course, an “ S ” for sport dynamic course or a “ T ” for tactical course. This refers to the focus and content of the courses.
schiesskurs.ch offers structured and advanced courses with semi-automatic rifles (.22lr) for experienced and less experienced people. The courses are for women and men from the age of 18, a maximum of 6 participants per course. The aim of the courses is the safe, correct handling of firearms in theory and practice. A semi-automatic rifle can be “rented” for the duration of the course. Professional course management by former Swiss Army militia instructors. These courses are also suitable for weapon bearers in the security service and police aspirants. Course participants receive a course confirmation (course ID) for each module/shooting course. Important: These courses are held exclusively in caliber .22lr.
schiesskurs.ch offers structured and advanced shooting courses with semi-automatic rifles (9mm Para), also known as pistol caliber carbine or just carbine, for experienced and less experienced people. The courses are for women and men from the age of 18, a maximum of 6 participants per course. The aim of the courses is the safe, correct handling of firearms in theory and practice. These courses are also suitable for weapon bearers in the security service and police aspirants. The participants receive a course confirmation (course ID) when the course has been completed in full.
IDPA (International Defensive Pistol Association)
At the IDPA, self-defense scenarios are carried out with standard weapons (pistols, revolvers and 9mm carbine) from the holster. Divided into different weapon categories (division) and performance categories (classification). The main objective is to test each individual's skills and abilities. IDPA was founded in the USA in 1996 and is represented in 70 countries.
Under the following links you will find the most important documents for IDPA shooting:
- Become an IDPA member – In order to be able to participate in the IDPA, you need the IDPA membership
- Rulebook (2023) - This set of rules contains all the rules that the IDPA shooter must comply with.
- Equipment Appendix (2023) – Equipment Regulations
- IDPA Classifier (Standard Method ) – Classifier to determine which performance category you are in.
- IDPA Match Rules - All important information about the matches, classifications, division, times etc.
Swiss IDPA clubs
Status: March 2023
In thousands of self-defense situations involving firearms, it has been found that the typical self-defense situation lasts less than 3 seconds, fires an average of 3 shots and the distances are mostly under 7m.
2protect GmbH currently offers a special "Home Defense" course with revolvers. The participants learn the general safety rules when shooting, how to handle the revolver easily, how to act, how to make decisions based on the situation and how to communicate easily with the perpetrator. This course combines the ease of use with the complexity of an armed confrontation. The course is conducted in two parts. The first part takes place in the 2protect center and the second part in the combat hall. This course is also suitable for experienced pistol shooters. Course participants receive a course confirmation (course ID).
Course duration: 5 hours
- 4 safety rules
- Starting positions (low-ready, high-ready)
- Manipulations (loading, reloading, unloading, PSK)
- Shooting distances between 3 and 5m
- moving in rooms
- use of light sources
Dry fire courses
Would you like to start shooting and you are concerned that it will be noisy? Then the Dry Fire (dry training) is just right for you. In a relaxed atmosphere you have the opportunity to practice essential processes on the weapon without it "banging". Are you an experienced shooter? I can show you advanced techniques and processes and train with you, which for safety reasons may not be practiced with live shots.
I offer you:
- Introduction to Weapon Skills
- Legal basis
- Dry manipulations (loading, unloading, PSK, reloading, changing magazines, troubleshooting)
- One Handed Manipulation Drills (Injured Training)
- Shooting cinema with laser training weapons
- Easy to difficult scenarios involving communication, weapon handling, movement with
- Detailed analysis
- Timed manipulation drills
- Shoot and move for time
- The training can be adapted to your needs. Contact us for a non-binding inquiry.
Private and group courses
Would you like your individual shooting training?
Whether you're a beginner and want to learn the basics, or already have experience and want to take your skills to the next level, I'll take you further. I tailor the training to your individual needs and goals to ensure you get the best possible results.
My focus is not only on improving your technical skills, but also on developing your mental strength and focus. I support you in visualizing your goals, controlling your nervousness and optimizing your performance under pressure.
In addition to training, I also offer advice on equipment, safety and competition preparation. My goal is to offer you a comprehensive and holistic training experience that will help you achieve your goals in shooting sports.
Use the full potential of your training in shooting sports and increase your performance with me. Contact me today to learn more about my services and to schedule an appointment. I look forward to helping you achieve your goals!
Who is allowed, who is not?
- You are at least 18 or no older than 60 years (60+ on request) old
- You are physically and mentally fit enough to complete a 3 or 5 hour course.
- You don't have a criminal record for offenses against life and limb.
- On the day of the course you have a current criminal record extract that is not older than 3 months ( online ). (except gun bearers and police officers).
- If we consider you unsuitable for the courses in terms of character or mentality, we will not admit you to the courses.