General terms and conditions of schiesskurs.ch
The General Terms and Conditions (GTC) regulate the contractual relationship between 2protect GmbH, hereinafter referred to as schiesskurs.ch, and the course participants, hereinafter referred to as course participants.
2. Conditions of Participation
- The minimum age for participation in the courses is 18 years. Exceptions to this principle are specified in the tenders.
- Anyone with a criminal record for offenses against life and limb will not be admitted to the courses. A criminal record extract not older than 3 months or a weapons license not older than 6 months must be presented before the start of the course.
- Citizens of Albania, Algeria, Sri Lanka, Kosovo, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Turkey are not permitted on the course (see Swiss Weapons Act, regulation of combat hall operators). (as of Dec. 2020)
3. Course Exclusion
- Course participants who provide false information, withhold relevant facts, endanger the safety of other course participants or behave improperly can be immediately excluded from the course. A refund of already paid course fees is excluded in this case.
- It is strictly forbidden for course participants to be under the influence of drugs that endanger the safety of course participants and instructor, narcotics or alcohol. Suspicious cases lead to immediate exclusion from the course.
Course registrations will be considered in the order in which they are received. The contract for a course comes into effect after registration in due time and confirmation or invoicing by schiesskurs.ch. Registration obliges the course participant to participate in the entire course. Every course registration, even on the waiting list, is binding, personal and non-transferrable.
5. Terms of Payment
The course fee must always be paid in advance. Various online payment options (TWINT, Mastercard, Visa, Postcard, Postfinance) as well as advance payment via QR bill for Switzerland and bank transfer from abroad are possible. The amount owed must be paid later than 2 days after receipt of the booking Partial payments are excluded.
6. Course Shift
If a course has to be postponed for reasons (e.g. closure of the Schiesskeller, cantonal or national regulations) that are not the fault of schiesskurs.ch, a postponement date will be set. If the course participant is unable to take part on this rescheduled date, he or she can cancel his or her registration in accordance with point 7.
7. No-Show / Withdrawal / Course Cancellation
If a course participant revokes his course registration and thereby withdraws from the contract or does not appear for the course, the course fee is usually owed as follows:
- 10% of the course fee or at least CHF 20 if canceled more than 21 days before the start of the course or after item 6;
- 50% of the course fee if canceled within 21 to 10 days before the start of the course;
- 100% of the course fee if canceled within 9 to 0 days before the start of the course or in case of no-show.
- If the course fee has not been paid after the binding registration and the participant is absent from the booked course without an excuse, the course fee is still due.
- Deviations from these rules are described in the course description.
8. Photographic and film recordings
Recordings (photo/film) are prohibited during the courses.
9. House Rules / Content
The course participant must comply with the applicable house rules of the shooting hall operators and the instructions of the course management.
Content and duration of the courses as well as the choice of instructors are determined by schiesskurs.ch. The course times are announced by schiesskurs.ch.
10. Insurance and Liability
- The use of the facilities of the respective infrastructure is at your own risk. Any liability towards schiesskurs.ch or the course management is excluded for damage resulting from an accident, injury, illness, theft or damage to valuables.
- The course participant is obliged to have valid personal liability insurance with coverage of at least 5 million.
- The course participant must be insured against accidents (NBU/NBUV) (usually through the employer).
The exclusive place of jurisdiction for any disputes arising from or in connection with this contract is the registered office of 2protect GmbH in Zurich.
Zurich, July 1, 2023